Scribbles Software

Chilton County Schools now uses Scribbles Software for student records!

If you are wanting to transfer schools, please contact your local school to begin that process.

Online Registration

Required Documents:

New Student Enrollment for the 2024 Spring Semester is OPEN! This is only for students who are new to the district for the spring semester. 

Registration Link

If you have any questions or need assistance completing the form, please contact our registrar at

Address: 1705 Lay Dam Road, Clanton, AL 35045

Phone: 205.280.3000

If you are a student who is wanting to TRANSFER to another school in our district, please see your home school for more information to begin that process. 

1. Copy of birth certificate- not required, but requested for age verification

2. Copy of social security card- not required, but requested for verification

3. Proof of residency in Chilton County- driver's license, utility bill, or residential lease.

4. Immunization Record

These documents can be electronically uploaded into your application if you have the ability to do so. 

Some forms, including health assessment records, may still need to be completed at your local school. They are linked below. 

Student Records Request

If you are a current student, alumni, or college/university, please use the link below to request an official copy of your transcript.

Transfer Request (Schools Only)

If you are a school requesting records from a Chilton County School for a student who is transferring, please use the link below. Once on the webpage, select the option "I am a K12 School seeking the transfer of student records of a Chilton School Student"

**You will be required to create an account** 

Help Section

Questions? Please email or call 205.280.3000.